We are committed to your satisfaction and strive to give all of our customers the best possible shopping experience (we’ve been doing that since 1957). We recognize though that sometimes an item may be delivered damaged or otherwise in defective condition. If this occurs, rest assured, you can return or exchange any damaged, defective or incorrectly delivered item within 3 days of delivery, subject to the following conditions:
- Your satisfaction is our #1 priority!
- Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right as quickly as possible.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, with all original tags, labels and packaging materials. Other than a return or exchange due to an error on our part, fees for delivery, assembly and other services performed are not refundable.
- If your order is approved for a return, please note that a 25% restocking fee will be assessed. The restocking fee will be waived if there is an exchange for an in-stock item of equal or greater value, or a store credit. If a return is required as a result of a clear manufacturer’s defect, no restocking fee will apply.
- Returns will not be accepted for any furniture that has been damaged, treated with fabric or leather protection, exposed to odors (animals, smoke, etc.), or otherwise shows any sign of wear and tear. Once an item has been assembled, it is no longer returnable for a refund but may still be exchanged for an in-stock item of equal or greater value or store credit.
- All returns will be at our discretion. Please take care when ordering your furniture and always measure the space in which you are placing the furniture. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in selecting the right furniture for your situation.
- You may cancel your order without charge as follows: (1) if the order is for a custom item, cancellation must be prior to production, and (2) if the order is for a stocked item, cancellation must be prior to shipping. If you refuse delivery after shipping, please keep in mind that your purchase will then be subject to this return policy.
- To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, you will be responsible for all shipping costs back to our store location. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return authorization will not be accepted.
- Items marked as clearance, final sale, closeout or "as is" are deemed “final sale” and may not be returned or exchanged.
- Special orders (e.g., where custom fabrics or colors are selected) are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged.
- For safety reasons, bedding, linens and rugs are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged.
- We will notify you once we have received and inspected your return. If a refund has been approved, you will be automatically refunded via your original payment method. Please remember that it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund. Please do not request a chargeback of your purchase from your credit card company while waiting for us to completely process your request. Refund processing involves several steps, some that we cannot control, so please be patient while awaiting the credit to appear on your bank statement.
Finally, THANK YOU FOR YOUR PURCHASE!!! We are here to help and we will make every effort to resolve any issues! Please feel free to contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.